Saturday, March 3, 2012

Little Loser's Lottery ... Pt. 4


Hello friends,

quite some time since Little Loser was good enough to sort something out of the collection for me and you, today he managed to find an item which is a nice follow-up to yesterday's post, because again we have something from "down under", as they say. That's if New Zealand, home of The Chills, counts as "down under" as well. Or is it just Australia? I'm not sure, I must admit ...

Either way, he picked out a very nice Go-Betweens - compilation, titled "1978 - 1990", full of good stuff, which makes it hard to choose something particular. But as usual I keep coming back to the early stuff, so here's to you, what most probably is, my favourite song by the band:

The Go-Betweens - 'People Say' ('79) (mp3)

Enjoy,

Dirk

1 comment:

Swiss Adam said...

Great song this Dirk. Enjoying your burst of posts.