Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some Of The Best There Ever Has Been: '1982', Pt. 2

Dear friends,
very kindly my good pal J.C. aka The Vinyl Villain (please follow this link and have a look at his site, it's well worth a visit anytime) provided me with a ~4mb - file of the Wild Swans' track mentioned in Pt. 1. Of course I won't hesitate to pass it on to you now, because it surely is a highlight of 1982. The same is of course true for Orange Juice's 'Felicity', therefore you'll get that as well, because J.C. won't post it when he comes to 1982. The reason is, and I overread that, I admit, he won't post stuff for the series he already had posted before.


The Wild Swans - 'Revolutionary Spirit' (mp3)




Take care,
Dirk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful Dirk. I used to have Revolutionary Spirit on a tape but I never owned the vinyl. Then I lost the tape but the song has stayed on my brain ever since. I haven't heard it in 20 years! Thanks mate.