Sunday, April 8, 2012

"Things I very much liked indeed ... back in 2003!!" ... Pt. 3

Greetings bothers and sisters,

I do hope you are enjoying your few days off. Nothing much new to tell you today, I am enjoying myself as much as possible, spending time with Little Loser and feel pretty good altogether.

I hope you're still with me in this 2003 - thingy, if you are: today we have all-female stuff ... and why not?

First a band which impresses me mightily with every single song they put out and believe me that your life is incomplete if you have not listened to their entire back catalogue: The Detroit Cobras. Normally being more dedicated to 60's soul/Rock n' Roll, I found a cover of theirs which is a bit different to what they usually do:



Secondly a belter of a 12" from Belgium, if memory serves this topped Peel's Festive 50 in 2003. Again perhaps not the kind of stuff you would usually expect to find here on Sexyloser, but there you are: simply great and I won't get tired to listen to this until I retire:




Now, top entertainment for you today, isn't it?

Enjoy the rest of your Easter break, there's more to come soon!

Dirk

1 comment:

Peter said...

Love that Detroit Cobras track almost as much as the original........very under rated, the Detroit Cobras.