Monday, December 21, 2015

"The Twelve Days Of Christmas ... Day 7"

Good morning again,

and welcome to day 7 of my little collection of Christmas songs I like very much!

After yesterday's belter I thought you'd perhaps need something more "fragile" and Christmas-related stuff. And exactly this is gonna come up today, but nonetheless it is a very fine tune indeed!

From a Peel Session, and if memory serves correctly, from a Peel Christmas Session held at Peel Acres in Stowmarket in 2002, a place I once had the honour to stay in for a few days with the great man back when I was much much younger!

Here's to you an old Christmas favorite, presented by Belle & Sebastian. Enjoy:

mp3: Belle & Sebastian - 'O Little Town of Bethlehem' (Peel Session)
See you soon, take care,

Dirk

No comments: