Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Walter - "Cities"


Hello friends,

the next request came from Walter who lives in the Southern part of Germany. He runs a very fine blog as well, called "A Few Good Times In My Life": another one I can only highly recommend to you, shouldn't you know it already, because, unlike me, Walter really does offer a great variety of styles to choose from. Have a look, it's really worth it!

Here's what he had to say: "and here is my request: I would like to have a mix with songs with names of cities in it.". No problem at all, my friend, here you are. Enjoy:


Now, wasn't that absolutely super? Please let me know whether it met with your approval, Walter! Also, whilst searching for the tunes in my library, I found out that could have done a great mix with songs with federal states in the title, 'Texas' in particular! But he wanted cities, so he got cites and cities only! Perhaps one of these days ....

All the best,

Dirk







 

















1 comment:

george said...

Dirk, some toptastic tunes here, The Vibes, Celibate Rifles,Pete Best Beatles, The Mekons, I'm very very impressed.