Wednesday, February 5, 2014

"My Old Peel Tapes ... Again!" (Pt. 6)




Good morning my lovelies,

'you've been crying now for much too long - and now you're gonna dance to a different song' to mis-quote The Damned ... without further ado here's another one of those old Peel tapes for ya ... quite white I always end up with the 1985 - stuff I don't know ... it simply gives me great pleasure, this year. Hope it meets with your approval as well!

Peel 027, C. 017/2:



286 Come Before Christ And Murder
Love Death In June
287 Flower Sonic Youth
288 Some Fantasy Doublehappys
289 Lite Life Angst
290 Cure By Choice Marc Riley & The Creepers
291 A Swingin' Safari Freiwillige Selbstkontrolle
292 S.Fr. Nomenklatura Parts 1 & 2 Front 242
293 Small Man, Big Mouth Minor Threat
294 Won't Change Hüsker Dü
295 Sealclubbing Half Man Half Biscuit
296 Some Candy Talking Jesus & Mary Chain
297 Safety Net Shop Assistants
298 Once More Wedding Present



Business as usual: as a folder (here) or in the mix (here).

Enjoy, enjoy and let me know if you did or not!

Dirk

2 comments:

Luca said...

I will surely enjoy it as usual, thanks!

George said...

Looking forward to playing some of thes trakcs Dirk. Thanks very much